A cool morning
I've just awoken... what a cool morning! It has been raining frequently the last few days and there was a heavy downpour at my place here this morning. Now posting entries in my blog again...
Last evening (as I've mentioned in my previous post) I met my ex-classmate for dinner. It has been a long time since we sat down together to catch up with one another... we used to meet up as a group with three other friends to celebrate our birthdays, but after all of us turned 21, we never met up regularly anymore. Hope we do have one again in time to come.
After returning home and watching some TV, I wanted to post new things in my blog again, but strangely, my internet connection just wouldn't work. I tried to shut down my PC and restart it again but that didn't solve the problem. I tried switching off the modem and turning it on again, but still things didn't work out. So I called Meiling to ask if she was able to surf the web on her side cos I thought perhaps, there were some technical difficulties. But she could! So ended up chatting with her... and I think like what she says, I'm just not meant to be using the PC last night.
Later in the night at about 11plus, I took out 2 of my 'long-forgotten' soft toys and started taking pictures of them with my camera phone :) This camera phone is actually a blessing from my brother. Before Arise and Build last week, my brother found out that I could trade in my former Nokia 3120 for a Nokia 6610i with $20 top-up. Last Thursday night, he again encouraged me to go & do the trade-in and said he will do an online funds transfer of $20 into my account and pay for it. I was very excited and thankful to God for that. Then next morning, he sms me to say that he has transferred $30 into my account! :) An extra financial blessing of $10! God is so good! :) Though $10 may not be a lot to some people, it means a lot to me! Because I can either use it for meals outside of home or use it to top up my ez-link card. Praise God for His provision!:)
So actually, ever since I got my phone, I have been busy going around my house taking pictures of the things at home (mostly my soft toys and other cute stuff) ... and of course, myself! Yesterday I went downstairs to post my resume and took a picture of myself as I was walking home. Before going to meet my friend for dinner, I also took one of myself in the lift... I finished capturing the picture just as the lift door was about to open hee... but I think the man outside the lift caught a glimpse of what I was doing already so, er, so embarrassing, I quickly went out of the lift...
Today am going to meet Nan Yen for lunch at Tampines mall before we go visit Alice in the afternoon and then have BS in the evening. :)
Last evening (as I've mentioned in my previous post) I met my ex-classmate for dinner. It has been a long time since we sat down together to catch up with one another... we used to meet up as a group with three other friends to celebrate our birthdays, but after all of us turned 21, we never met up regularly anymore. Hope we do have one again in time to come.
After returning home and watching some TV, I wanted to post new things in my blog again, but strangely, my internet connection just wouldn't work. I tried to shut down my PC and restart it again but that didn't solve the problem. I tried switching off the modem and turning it on again, but still things didn't work out. So I called Meiling to ask if she was able to surf the web on her side cos I thought perhaps, there were some technical difficulties. But she could! So ended up chatting with her... and I think like what she says, I'm just not meant to be using the PC last night.
Later in the night at about 11plus, I took out 2 of my 'long-forgotten' soft toys and started taking pictures of them with my camera phone :) This camera phone is actually a blessing from my brother. Before Arise and Build last week, my brother found out that I could trade in my former Nokia 3120 for a Nokia 6610i with $20 top-up. Last Thursday night, he again encouraged me to go & do the trade-in and said he will do an online funds transfer of $20 into my account and pay for it. I was very excited and thankful to God for that. Then next morning, he sms me to say that he has transferred $30 into my account! :) An extra financial blessing of $10! God is so good! :) Though $10 may not be a lot to some people, it means a lot to me! Because I can either use it for meals outside of home or use it to top up my ez-link card. Praise God for His provision!:)
So actually, ever since I got my phone, I have been busy going around my house taking pictures of the things at home (mostly my soft toys and other cute stuff) ... and of course, myself! Yesterday I went downstairs to post my resume and took a picture of myself as I was walking home. Before going to meet my friend for dinner, I also took one of myself in the lift... I finished capturing the picture just as the lift door was about to open hee... but I think the man outside the lift caught a glimpse of what I was doing already so, er, so embarrassing, I quickly went out of the lift...
Today am going to meet Nan Yen for lunch at Tampines mall before we go visit Alice in the afternoon and then have BS in the evening. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home