The day of fun at Housi was actually a day where Gary, Meiling, Isabel and I gathered to make cards for Tristan and Estee's farewell. Meiling says we can put up the following pictures after tonight's cell group. So here they are :)
Gary sitting on his hedgehog cushion, arranging the layout of photos on the card

Photos of N252 people on Estee's card... we really love taking pictures :)

Work in progress...

Isabel and me getting the well-wishes and messages ready

Dumpling treat from Gary and Meiling after a hard day's work... it was at this point that we started making those funny faces hee...

The next 2 pics were taken tonight at Housi during fellowship time.
Maggi Curry noodles! Meiling cooked this for me... But I didn't eat alone...she and I shared the noodles...

Me and noodle! :)
Gary sitting on his hedgehog cushion, arranging the layout of photos on the card

Photos of N252 people on Estee's card... we really love taking pictures :)

Work in progress...

Isabel and me getting the well-wishes and messages ready

Dumpling treat from Gary and Meiling after a hard day's work... it was at this point that we started making those funny faces hee...

The next 2 pics were taken tonight at Housi during fellowship time.
Maggi Curry noodles! Meiling cooked this for me... But I didn't eat alone...she and I shared the noodles...

Me and noodle! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home