Thursday, August 03, 2006

The next pic here shows an illustration of the parts of a cockle... unfortunately the terms are not in English, so I can't really understand... just put it here in case anyone knows??

Well, the highlight of the day was the way Sabie ate her cockles, haaa... My colleagues all had a good time laughing over the way I left behind remains of my char kway teow cockles on the plate when I was done... see this plate of char kway teow here full of prawns and cockles?

I consume only the lower portion of the cockle and detach the blackish part (see below). Reason? I find the blackish part rather unsightly so I eat the brownish or lighter-coloured portion. I know that the content inside or outside is the same, but this has been my habit all these years. Posted by Picasa

People either eat the cockle whole or don't eat it at all. Maybe I'm one of those rare ones who eat 3/4 hee... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home