Arrival of my pink Doraemon cushion at Daybreak!

Cushion finds its home on my chair

Li Ching so shy... hiding her face behind Doraemon

I love hugging my cushion!

Today is also instant noodles day! (for me only)... ate Indo-mee in the morning and had a cup of tom yam seafood noodles for lunch... NTUC sells it in a value pack, so I bought the pack and put it in office

Suddenly had a craving for duck so I bought a roasted drumstick to go along with my cup noodles. Thumbs-up!

Cushion finds its home on my chair

Li Ching so shy... hiding her face behind Doraemon

I love hugging my cushion!

Today is also instant noodles day! (for me only)... ate Indo-mee in the morning and had a cup of tom yam seafood noodles for lunch... NTUC sells it in a value pack, so I bought the pack and put it in office

Suddenly had a craving for duck so I bought a roasted drumstick to go along with my cup noodles. Thumbs-up!


2 Comments:
Today a horrible Monday.... but God is with me......... i felt refreshed as i look at your interesting photos.... keep posting!
Yep yep I will.... glad that it is a source of comfort to you. Keep blogging too! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home