ONE BAD DREAM, ONE GOOD DREAM
Had the luxury of waking up at 1030am this morning hee... cos I'd only need to start work tomorrow :) Will just stay at home today to rest. The smell of the rebonding chemical still runs through my hair, but I'm happy to know that my hair is still straight! hahahaha....
Over the 1st 2 days of the new year, I've been dreaming in my sleep. One dream per night. The one on Sunday night was bad, but last night's one was pleasant.
For the first one, I dreamt that I was travelling in a tour coach. Suddenly, there was a jerk and the coach crashed into a long line of cars in front of it. Even though I was in that coach, I found myself standing by the roadside in the next moment, looking at all that was happening as though I was a third party. The impact of the crash was very great and someone was injured very badly. This person was soon carried out on a stretcher and when I drew nearer to have a look, the person lying on that stretcher turned out to be my mum! In the dream, I saw her bleeding profusely and there was blood all over her. I immediately ran up to her and called out to her, hoping she could hear me. I was so scared I didn't know what to do. Then, in the next scene, I saw my mum being put into a cold container even though she was still alive. After that, I woke up. Was really terrified and yet relieved after realising it was just a dream.
The second one is much better, though the beginning was also quite chaotic. I found myself in a large bookshop, something like Popular. There were many people in the bookshop and I saw some familiar faces. Everything seemed to be normal but it wasn't. In the dream, I was in a war zone, where enemy troops had invaded the country. All of a sudden, there came a loud bombing which sent everyone in the bookshop fleeing in all directions for their lives. In the midst of it all, someone whom I saw earlier in the bookshop ran up to me, took hold of my hand and pulled me away from that place. Then we ran and ran without looking back till I was almost out of breath. But the good thing out of this dream was that it had a happy ending. We weren't caught, we didn t lose our lives, but were rescued eventually.
Hmmm... Wonder what kind of dream I might have tonight?
Had the luxury of waking up at 1030am this morning hee... cos I'd only need to start work tomorrow :) Will just stay at home today to rest. The smell of the rebonding chemical still runs through my hair, but I'm happy to know that my hair is still straight! hahahaha....
Over the 1st 2 days of the new year, I've been dreaming in my sleep. One dream per night. The one on Sunday night was bad, but last night's one was pleasant.
For the first one, I dreamt that I was travelling in a tour coach. Suddenly, there was a jerk and the coach crashed into a long line of cars in front of it. Even though I was in that coach, I found myself standing by the roadside in the next moment, looking at all that was happening as though I was a third party. The impact of the crash was very great and someone was injured very badly. This person was soon carried out on a stretcher and when I drew nearer to have a look, the person lying on that stretcher turned out to be my mum! In the dream, I saw her bleeding profusely and there was blood all over her. I immediately ran up to her and called out to her, hoping she could hear me. I was so scared I didn't know what to do. Then, in the next scene, I saw my mum being put into a cold container even though she was still alive. After that, I woke up. Was really terrified and yet relieved after realising it was just a dream.
The second one is much better, though the beginning was also quite chaotic. I found myself in a large bookshop, something like Popular. There were many people in the bookshop and I saw some familiar faces. Everything seemed to be normal but it wasn't. In the dream, I was in a war zone, where enemy troops had invaded the country. All of a sudden, there came a loud bombing which sent everyone in the bookshop fleeing in all directions for their lives. In the midst of it all, someone whom I saw earlier in the bookshop ran up to me, took hold of my hand and pulled me away from that place. Then we ran and ran without looking back till I was almost out of breath. But the good thing out of this dream was that it had a happy ending. We weren't caught, we didn t lose our lives, but were rescued eventually.
Hmmm... Wonder what kind of dream I might have tonight?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home