Sleepy Sabie
Don't know whether it's because I slept only 6 hours the night before, or whether it's because I stayed up till 6am on Wednesday doing my blog... just felt very tired and sleepy this afternoon... When I left my house around 4.20pm to go to church, I was kind of like in a dreamy state, almost falling asleep. Well, God knows very well what I need, and He provides even before the need arises.
When I reached the Bishan MRT platform, I rejoiced upon seeing that the next train would be arriving in a minute's time. That's good because it means I don't have to wait too long. Yet, when the train came, I was filled with greater joy because the train was entirely empty!! Very seldom do I get to board empty trains cos sometimes they just whiz past us without letting anyone board them. So you can imagine how grateful and thankful to God I was for that train which came. I chose a corner seat, closed my eyes and just rested. :) Truly, the right place at the right time.
Had a very late dinner at home after returning home from service. Cos before service didn't have time to eat. Though the food was cold and not heated up, I was contented... rice with a grilled chicken drumstick, and some veggies fried with sotong and pork.
Tomorrow (ops, er... today) is another new day... gonna have ushers' support duty in church before going to W192. Lord, give me Your supernatural strength once again! It's gonna be a great day!
When I reached the Bishan MRT platform, I rejoiced upon seeing that the next train would be arriving in a minute's time. That's good because it means I don't have to wait too long. Yet, when the train came, I was filled with greater joy because the train was entirely empty!! Very seldom do I get to board empty trains cos sometimes they just whiz past us without letting anyone board them. So you can imagine how grateful and thankful to God I was for that train which came. I chose a corner seat, closed my eyes and just rested. :) Truly, the right place at the right time.
Had a very late dinner at home after returning home from service. Cos before service didn't have time to eat. Though the food was cold and not heated up, I was contented... rice with a grilled chicken drumstick, and some veggies fried with sotong and pork.
Tomorrow (ops, er... today) is another new day... gonna have ushers' support duty in church before going to W192. Lord, give me Your supernatural strength once again! It's gonna be a great day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home