Sunday, August 28, 2005

Last Night... Or Rather This Morning

I reached home last night close to midnight and found nobody at home. My mum had gone to attend a dinner function and so my dad went to fetch her.

I lay down on the sofa in my living room and just stared at the ceiling. Before I knew it, a large teardrop flowed out of the corner of my eye and ran down the side of my face. A few more followed and I just allowed myself to cry in that manner for a while. Then I got up, went upstairs to the room and went online.

At about 3am, I switched off my PC. Time to sleep, but I didn't sleep immediately. As I sat on my bed, tears welled up in my eyes again. Before long, they were streaming down my face. Hugging my bolster close to me, I just wept and wept. I don't think I've ever cried so hard before in months... I thought I was going to cry myself to sleep.

After some time, I started to sing and worship God. Even though I was singing through tears, that didn't matter. I felt God in my room. His Presence came and filled me. And after my emotions calmed down, and all my tears had stopped flowing, God spoke a word into my heart, a word that He had given me sometime ago. And with that, I finally slept.

When I woke up this morning, my eyes were so horrendously puffy! I thought, O God, what have I done? I'll be going out today and I wonder how on earth am I going to face the world? I quickly went to dab on some eye cream and thank God, that helped somewhat. But still obvious. Sigh...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mummy Kless said...

Oh no... sabie, are you feeling okay???

6:24 PM  
Blogger Morning's Light said...

Yeah.. Sabie... what's bothering you leh? Don't bottle it inside~

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yap.. anithin can always come to us.. hu bully u can tell me .. i settle.. if not bully u still hav n252 here wif u to let u share ur probs wif..ya.. will be prayin for u.. i should hav been more sensitive when u said hu will counsel u last nite n hear u out..

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home