Photo-taking Day
Back in time to post an entry here before I go off to church for overnight prayer meeting... actually thought I would be going straight to church since I was out of house from 2pm onwards. But good that I can come home drop my barang-barang first and take a rest.
This afternoon, Annie used her digital camera to help take pictures of Isabel, Nan Yen and I in our convocation gowns! Beginning from the Esplanade, we made our way through to places like Fullerton Hotel, Asian Civilisation Museum and the old Parliarment House. We couldn't enter into some of the buildings but it didn't matter... we were simply enjoying ourselves, taking our places (under Annie's guidance) and striking poses against any beautiful and interesting scenery that we saw. Halfway through, we also stopped for a short ice-cream break. And by the time we were finished with the photo-taking, it was already 6pm.
Thank God that the photo-taking went smoothly. Actually, the weather didn't look too good today. It started to rain before we met up and we thought we could only take indoor shots. However, the rain was soon reduced to a slight drizzle and so, praise the Lord, we could go outdoors and walk about from place to place in our convo gowns.
I had dinner with the girls at the open-air Makansutra Gluttons Bay hawker centre which faces Marina Bay. There, we tucked into our char kway teow, hokkien mee, BBQ chicken wings and sugar cane juice & also had the opportunity to see people sky-diving. After dinner, Annie and I went home while Isabel and Nan Yen went on ahead to Marina Square food court for dessert.
Annie is really a very good photographer. She can visualise very well which scenery is nice or not nice and helps to ensure that our convo gowns and hoods are neat in place before she starts clicking away. She was also very patient with us and even treated us to the sugar cane juice... Thank you so much Annie. Really appreciate you very much for taking the time and effort to help us today. Must give you a durian treat sometime soon! :) You are a treasure! :)
This afternoon, Annie used her digital camera to help take pictures of Isabel, Nan Yen and I in our convocation gowns! Beginning from the Esplanade, we made our way through to places like Fullerton Hotel, Asian Civilisation Museum and the old Parliarment House. We couldn't enter into some of the buildings but it didn't matter... we were simply enjoying ourselves, taking our places (under Annie's guidance) and striking poses against any beautiful and interesting scenery that we saw. Halfway through, we also stopped for a short ice-cream break. And by the time we were finished with the photo-taking, it was already 6pm.
Thank God that the photo-taking went smoothly. Actually, the weather didn't look too good today. It started to rain before we met up and we thought we could only take indoor shots. However, the rain was soon reduced to a slight drizzle and so, praise the Lord, we could go outdoors and walk about from place to place in our convo gowns.
I had dinner with the girls at the open-air Makansutra Gluttons Bay hawker centre which faces Marina Bay. There, we tucked into our char kway teow, hokkien mee, BBQ chicken wings and sugar cane juice & also had the opportunity to see people sky-diving. After dinner, Annie and I went home while Isabel and Nan Yen went on ahead to Marina Square food court for dessert.
Annie is really a very good photographer. She can visualise very well which scenery is nice or not nice and helps to ensure that our convo gowns and hoods are neat in place before she starts clicking away. She was also very patient with us and even treated us to the sugar cane juice... Thank you so much Annie. Really appreciate you very much for taking the time and effort to help us today. Must give you a durian treat sometime soon! :) You are a treasure! :)

5 Comments:
i ve seen the pics! they were very well taken!! U 3 look great! :)
Hi hi Ruby-rose.. dats a very sweet name.. :)
Wah...u seen them already? I also wanna see!! where where??
Annie... I want a preview too! :)
Go to annie's blog lo... :)
Oooh... yah i'm looking at them now. Just found out from Annie :) hee...
Post a Comment
<< Home