Sabie's Friday
It's Friday! The end of another week... I wore a black V-neck top for work this morning with a pink-coloured skirt that has multi-coloured sequins sewn together on it to form butterfly shapes. Also donned the silver chain with kitty pendant that Annie gave me.
As of yesterday, I had already received 4 Christmas presents from my colleagues! Firstly, in the earlier part of the week, Audrey gave everyone a hand-made paper Christmas tree and also a ball-point pen that comes with a fruity fragrance. Then Li Ching gave everyone a transparent glass figurine of a cat each. Aunty Grace handed out sweets and chocs to us... and I received a pair of very nice pearly green earrings from Laura!
Maybe some have or have not noticed... Sabie doesn't have ear holes! Haha... but Laura and some of the gals were like urging me to go have my ears pierced so that I can put on the earrings... I don't know how much persuasion and urging is going to get me to do that, because it will take a whole lot of courage on my part... Khee Ling and Laura tell me that it's pretty ok, and say it just feels as if a stapler is being used on my ear lobes that's all. Stapler??!! Can't imagine that... will take into consideration first and see how :)
Just to give an update of my feet. I've suffered cuts on my left foot (again) because of a new pair of shoes that I wore for the first time yesterday. And my last toe on my right foot has a slight abrasion. As a result, I had three plasters in total on my feet yesterday; 2 on the left and 1 on the right (2 of the plasters were kindly contributed by Gary Meiling at Kenny Rogers). Today was slightly better... down to 2 plasters. :) Tomorrow I shall wear sandals instead.
Anyway, back to my Friday... I was supposed to have a session this afternoon, but there was a meeting at another agency which my sup asked me to attend. So I went to attend this meeting with Hazel. We were done by about 4.50pm and could go off after that. Thank God for this early 'release' :) Took train back and met Meiling for dinner at J8 food court before heading home for cell group meeting. Had a good day today :)
It's Friday! The end of another week... I wore a black V-neck top for work this morning with a pink-coloured skirt that has multi-coloured sequins sewn together on it to form butterfly shapes. Also donned the silver chain with kitty pendant that Annie gave me.
As of yesterday, I had already received 4 Christmas presents from my colleagues! Firstly, in the earlier part of the week, Audrey gave everyone a hand-made paper Christmas tree and also a ball-point pen that comes with a fruity fragrance. Then Li Ching gave everyone a transparent glass figurine of a cat each. Aunty Grace handed out sweets and chocs to us... and I received a pair of very nice pearly green earrings from Laura!
Maybe some have or have not noticed... Sabie doesn't have ear holes! Haha... but Laura and some of the gals were like urging me to go have my ears pierced so that I can put on the earrings... I don't know how much persuasion and urging is going to get me to do that, because it will take a whole lot of courage on my part... Khee Ling and Laura tell me that it's pretty ok, and say it just feels as if a stapler is being used on my ear lobes that's all. Stapler??!! Can't imagine that... will take into consideration first and see how :)
Just to give an update of my feet. I've suffered cuts on my left foot (again) because of a new pair of shoes that I wore for the first time yesterday. And my last toe on my right foot has a slight abrasion. As a result, I had three plasters in total on my feet yesterday; 2 on the left and 1 on the right (2 of the plasters were kindly contributed by Gary Meiling at Kenny Rogers). Today was slightly better... down to 2 plasters. :) Tomorrow I shall wear sandals instead.
Anyway, back to my Friday... I was supposed to have a session this afternoon, but there was a meeting at another agency which my sup asked me to attend. So I went to attend this meeting with Hazel. We were done by about 4.50pm and could go off after that. Thank God for this early 'release' :) Took train back and met Meiling for dinner at J8 food court before heading home for cell group meeting. Had a good day today :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home