Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting
Thank the Lord for His strength today. I was feeling really tired at work and had difficulty concentrating on the things I was doing. Blogging helped to take my mind off my work for a while and I think it is a pretty good way of taking short breaks. But of course, I don't do that often... just that today I posted 3 entries within a span of 4 hours.
I've just eaten some very late dinner again as my mother prepared food for me even though she knew I would be coming home late from prayer meeting tonight. Prayer meeting was wonderful! I really enjoyed it. Not because the hall was very wide and spacious, and not because of the lighting or music... but because there was such a strong Presence of God in Hall 8 tonight. It was so thick right from the start that I could literally feel it increasing and increasing as we prayed. And I didn't even feel tired at all throughout. Thank God for sustaining me...
***
I dozed off after the last sentence above... gosh, now it's about 540am... just woke up and realised I had slept without switching off the PC again...
Thank the Lord for His strength today. I was feeling really tired at work and had difficulty concentrating on the things I was doing. Blogging helped to take my mind off my work for a while and I think it is a pretty good way of taking short breaks. But of course, I don't do that often... just that today I posted 3 entries within a span of 4 hours.
I've just eaten some very late dinner again as my mother prepared food for me even though she knew I would be coming home late from prayer meeting tonight. Prayer meeting was wonderful! I really enjoyed it. Not because the hall was very wide and spacious, and not because of the lighting or music... but because there was such a strong Presence of God in Hall 8 tonight. It was so thick right from the start that I could literally feel it increasing and increasing as we prayed. And I didn't even feel tired at all throughout. Thank God for sustaining me...
***
I dozed off after the last sentence above... gosh, now it's about 540am... just woke up and realised I had slept without switching off the PC again...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home