1 Corinthians 2:9-10
v9 Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.
v10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
1 Corinthians 2:12
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
Proverbs 14:26-27
v26 In the fear of the LORD there is strong confidence, and His children will have a place of refuge.
v27 The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to turn one away from the snares of death.
Jeremiah 29:11-13
v11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
v12 Then you will call upon Me, and I will listen to you.
v13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
v9 Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.
v10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
1 Corinthians 2:12
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
Proverbs 14:26-27
v26 In the fear of the LORD there is strong confidence, and His children will have a place of refuge.
v27 The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to turn one away from the snares of death.
Jeremiah 29:11-13
v11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
v12 Then you will call upon Me, and I will listen to you.
v13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home