TALKING POINT
I did not watch VCD last night as planned. Instead, I was talking to Whai Lin for a short while and then had a chat with Meiling over the phone and via MSN later in the night.
Some of the things Meiling and I shared and discovered about each other last night were really funny and interesting. Such as, me and her Coco having the same blue-coloured Mickey & Minnie pillow case (see her blog and you'll know what I mean). Also, we were talking mostly about the naughty things we did when we were young! It's all so funny and I couldn't stop laughing over it! Seems like the talking point on our naughty behaviour is kind of hot these days haha... anyway, Meiling blogged on it as well (not the details of course). So I won't say too much here... go check out her blog la hiak hiak hiak.... ;)
I did not watch VCD last night as planned. Instead, I was talking to Whai Lin for a short while and then had a chat with Meiling over the phone and via MSN later in the night.
Some of the things Meiling and I shared and discovered about each other last night were really funny and interesting. Such as, me and her Coco having the same blue-coloured Mickey & Minnie pillow case (see her blog and you'll know what I mean). Also, we were talking mostly about the naughty things we did when we were young! It's all so funny and I couldn't stop laughing over it! Seems like the talking point on our naughty behaviour is kind of hot these days haha... anyway, Meiling blogged on it as well (not the details of course). So I won't say too much here... go check out her blog la hiak hiak hiak.... ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home