I CAN HEAR NOW!
My right ear is finally cleared! For the past 3 days, it has been quite uncomfortable for me because I could only hear from my left ear. Applying the ear drops would cause my right ear to be blocked and diminish my hearing ability. But all this is just for a period of time because the ear drops need time to work on the ear wax to soften it. On Wednesday night, my ear started to hurt a little more than usual too, so I continued taking the painkillers while I prayed.
Today was the day that the doctor asked me to go back and see him. I was a bit nervous about the 'flushing' procedure because I wondered if it might hurt in the process since I still felt a bit of pain the day before. While waiting outside the consultation room, I prayed again that everything will go well. Then I went in when my turn came. The doctor examined my ear and said that he would boil some water first and asked me to go out again and wait. So while waiting, I prayed again. Finally, when it was time again to enter into the consultation room, everything was over in less than 2 minutes. I could hear VERY clearly almost immediately! So clear that the sound of static in my hair next to my right ear was crisp and loud! Thank God for His protection, and for a smooth removal procedure, though at the very last point I did feel a bit of pain. But otherwise, everything was ok.
I'll have to continue applying ear drops to my right ear every night for the time being to protect it from getting infected again. Yaaaaawwwnnnn... guess I'll go do that now and rest for the night...
My right ear is finally cleared! For the past 3 days, it has been quite uncomfortable for me because I could only hear from my left ear. Applying the ear drops would cause my right ear to be blocked and diminish my hearing ability. But all this is just for a period of time because the ear drops need time to work on the ear wax to soften it. On Wednesday night, my ear started to hurt a little more than usual too, so I continued taking the painkillers while I prayed.
Today was the day that the doctor asked me to go back and see him. I was a bit nervous about the 'flushing' procedure because I wondered if it might hurt in the process since I still felt a bit of pain the day before. While waiting outside the consultation room, I prayed again that everything will go well. Then I went in when my turn came. The doctor examined my ear and said that he would boil some water first and asked me to go out again and wait. So while waiting, I prayed again. Finally, when it was time again to enter into the consultation room, everything was over in less than 2 minutes. I could hear VERY clearly almost immediately! So clear that the sound of static in my hair next to my right ear was crisp and loud! Thank God for His protection, and for a smooth removal procedure, though at the very last point I did feel a bit of pain. But otherwise, everything was ok.
I'll have to continue applying ear drops to my right ear every night for the time being to protect it from getting infected again. Yaaaaawwwnnnn... guess I'll go do that now and rest for the night...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home