MONDAY NIGHT
It's 9.40pm and I am in office (again). Was still on course today and came back to office after course at 5pm.
I expected the office to be empty cos I reached a little past 6, but was surprised to see Li Ching, Fiona, Regina and Aunt Grace still around. Ephraim was in the same course as me, but he went home for dinner first before he would come back to office to finish stuff too.
I came back to do up some stuff for our internal training sharing this Thursday morning as I am one of the presenters. Still have the retreat stuff to think about, so felt super over-loaded. But good thing is, Laura saw me online and was shocked to hear that I'm at work so late. So she's thinking of proposing to have the training sharing postponed (since she's the coordinator hee). Thank God, I feel so much more relieved now. Though I've prepared up to about 50%, I don't mind it being postponed. Hope that is possible once approval is obtained.
Another day of course tomorrow, the final day. Didn't go NUS for lunch today but had MacDonald's at Clementi instead. Think I should be back at Arts canteen tomorrow.
Laura told me to go home NOW. So I will.
It's 9.40pm and I am in office (again). Was still on course today and came back to office after course at 5pm.
I expected the office to be empty cos I reached a little past 6, but was surprised to see Li Ching, Fiona, Regina and Aunt Grace still around. Ephraim was in the same course as me, but he went home for dinner first before he would come back to office to finish stuff too.
I came back to do up some stuff for our internal training sharing this Thursday morning as I am one of the presenters. Still have the retreat stuff to think about, so felt super over-loaded. But good thing is, Laura saw me online and was shocked to hear that I'm at work so late. So she's thinking of proposing to have the training sharing postponed (since she's the coordinator hee). Thank God, I feel so much more relieved now. Though I've prepared up to about 50%, I don't mind it being postponed. Hope that is possible once approval is obtained.
Another day of course tomorrow, the final day. Didn't go NUS for lunch today but had MacDonald's at Clementi instead. Think I should be back at Arts canteen tomorrow.
Laura told me to go home NOW. So I will.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home