Monday, November 07, 2005

Sabie's Sunday

I spent the entire day at home again. Woke up at 930am and it was almost time for my parents to leave the house for their church service at 1030am. As usual, my father had prepared steamed corn and one baked potato for my breakfast (it's been a weekly affair on Sundays for some time now). Munching on the corn, I began reading the Sunday Times. I realised that I seldom read the papers on weekdays. I simply forget to read them, or don't remember they exist. A serious case of amnesia, right? Haa.. but I will try my best from now to at least flip through the papers once daily and know what is going on in the world around me.

After breakfast, I went online and saw Meiling. So happy to see her there. I like the 'Kong Bak Pau' figurine that she put up for her MSN display pic. Makes me hungry everytime I see it hee... So we started chatting for a while. Then I went away to have my quiet time. When I came back, she was still there but she was away doing her own things. Anyway, I went away soon after to select what instant noodles I would like to eat again. I wanted to cook a packet of Kimchi Ramen flavoured noodles, but was too lazy to go ahead with it in the end, so I opted for the Koka instant bowl beef-flavoured kway teow.

After lunch, I began doing my daily log. Yet for the whole afternoon, I just couldn't seem to concentrate. I felt tired... didn't help too that Ding Dang was on the desktop facing me with his big wide smile. I ended up taking him to my bedroom, put him on the table facing me, and then I napped. I would sleep for a short while, wake up, then sleep, then wake up. This went on for like 2-3 times until 6pm. In the end, I completed the daily log only by 730pm, and that was when my brother and sister-in-law arrived.

Dinner was my dad's signature dish again... prawn noodles with chicken. We don't seem to get sick of it, because it tastes really good! :)

After dinner, I went online to search for more Hello Kitty pics and also for Doraemon wallpapers, which is what I've put up earlier. And now it's time for me to rest for the night again... told myself that I must sleep by 1am. And here I go...

3 Comments:

Blogger Tampines Junior College Chemistry Department said...

Fields of Red

Swallowed up by the sound of silence,
Its permeating presence overwhelming,
I stare at my scarlet stained hands for answers,
Bleeding little roses of red.

Existencialism and Romanticism,
Principles of life that you cannot win,
My scarlet stained hands only give more questions,
Bleeding my fields of red.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Tampines Junior College Chemistry Department said...

Sabie, here is a poem for u to see.

I wrote it myself. Its my first since a couple of months.

Hee hee

8:15 AM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Hey Andy, I feel this is very well-written! Very creative... I like the the way you join ideas and images together :) Thanks for sharing this with me... first since a couple of months? You must be very proud of yourself! Did you post this onto your blog as well?

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home