FIRST CELL GROUP SERMON OF THE YEAR
I'm really blessed by the cell group sermon tonight. It's the first cell group sermon of the year 2006! Though I will be hearing the same message for a 2nd time tomorrow night at my own cg meeting, it doesn't matter because God is a God who never stops speaking and I believe that God will speak fresh and powerful truths into my life at different cg meetings.
Practising for worship
I'm really blessed by the cell group sermon tonight. It's the first cell group sermon of the year 2006! Though I will be hearing the same message for a 2nd time tomorrow night at my own cg meeting, it doesn't matter because God is a God who never stops speaking and I believe that God will speak fresh and powerful truths into my life at different cg meetings.
Practising for worship


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home