RETURN OF THE LION
This morning, I was involved in a programme for children who have been witnesses of violence at home. Laura and Audrey were the facilitators while Li Ching and I helped out with a puppet show. The children were also taught how to sing an action-song concerning their feelings while I played the guitar for music accompaniment.
This is the second time that I am involved and I got to play the role of a lion for both programmes :) see below...
Behind the lion mask during rehearsal last week

Me in full lion suit today
This morning, I was involved in a programme for children who have been witnesses of violence at home. Laura and Audrey were the facilitators while Li Ching and I helped out with a puppet show. The children were also taught how to sing an action-song concerning their feelings while I played the guitar for music accompaniment.
This is the second time that I am involved and I got to play the role of a lion for both programmes :) see below...
Behind the lion mask during rehearsal last week

Me in full lion suit today


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home