Friday, October 20, 2006

BINTAN PHOTOS

Note: Here are just some of the photos which I selected from amongst the collection Li Ching has and my personal ones. Some of these pics look as if they got an 'ancient' feel, and that's because Li Ching used the office digicam to take shots of my actual developed photos. The pics here are not really complete, so I will do up a nice one in days to come.

Fiona and me in the ferry, setting off

Laura was sitting between Fiona and me initially... but she later went to the back of the ferry cos the feel of the choppy sea was pretty strong

Arrived at Nirwana Resort... they have this greeting (which I can't understand), but part of it I guess is to wish visitors a happy Hari Raya

Auntie Grace doesn't like to take pictures, so I purposely got her to take one with me hee...

Me with my Director, Choi Foong

This is where I stayed! Banyu Biru Villa! Unit number 7.

Against the beautiful scenery

For lunch on the first day, we went to Pasar Oleh Oleh where there are mini marts, shops that sell clothing and eating outlets

Lunch on the second day: 2 types of porridge! The one on the left is minced pork porridge with carrots! The one on the right is century egg porridge

Pickled lettuce, braised peanuts, spicy tofu, garnishings... just like authentic Teochew porridge

One of the bedrooms in the villa

Me at the beach (Regina in the background)... as you can see, the skies are hazy

This is where we had our seafood dinner

Crispy squid and sambal kangkong

Auntie Grace and Fiona look like mother-and-daughter in this pic

Choi Foong and Ephraim: Mother-and-son??

Li Ching and her peanut 'earrings'

We played Angel and Mortal Game, so this is the chocolate cake given to me by my anonymous angel

Appreciating my angel's gift to me Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home