Wednesday, October 11, 2006

TRISTAN'S BIRTHDAY

Members of my ex-cell group gathered at Tristan's house last Friday evening to celebrate his birthday. Jinyi and Adrian did the planning and everyone had a fun and exciting time.

I rushed down to his place as I was at another cell group beforehand, and managed to reach at 10pm. Arrival of the cab outside Tris' place was pretty obvious, for the birthday boy soon came out to the main gate to show me the way in hee... The celebration with the cake, sabo and all that were over by the time, but the people were still sitting by the poolside, chatting and enjoying the Mid-Autumn night with a "cloudy moon" due to the very thick haze. Jinyi was still swimming, Estee was talking to Jenny, Felicia was beside Mong Chin and Cherry, while Adrian was sitting around trying to take pictures of people.

I sat down and ate a plate of fried bee hoon, barbecued chicken wings and sausages, while joining in the conversations here and there. We got to enjoy 'Kool Potong ice-cream' too and the brownie birthday cake. And not forgetting, rum and raisin mooncakes plus the traditional mooncakes with egg yolk.

After about half an hour, Yuhao arrived by cab. Alice and him had come down earlier in the evening... then he rushed down again.

We left Tris' place at midnight after a short time of KTV. Didn't know Jinyi can sing so well! Estee sang Liang Jingru's songs while Tris sang Guang Liang's 约定. As for me, I had a go at Vivian Chow's 处处留情 hee...

Went home by sharing cab with Mong Chin. A pity I missed the earlier part of the fun, where the guys ended up in the pool during sabo. But it was a good get-together for all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home