Rainy Sunday
Felt rather cold this morning as it had rained quite a bit over here at my place. Had an early lunch of plain porridge, steamed pork with szechuan veg, and cabbage stir-fried with fishcake, sliced ham & prawns.
The Hello programme or BloggerBot had gone kind of haywire since Thursday, making me unable to login at all. The error message kept appearing and either said the network was unreachable or that there wasn't any connection, which is strange because I was logged on to the internet. As a result, I couldn't post any pics at all... which explains the delay in posting the wanton mee and cockroach figurine pics. Thank God that it's alright now.
I just had a tau sar piah and some tuna & prawn sushi my mother made last night. Need to go and start on my reading now.
Felt rather cold this morning as it had rained quite a bit over here at my place. Had an early lunch of plain porridge, steamed pork with szechuan veg, and cabbage stir-fried with fishcake, sliced ham & prawns.
The Hello programme or BloggerBot had gone kind of haywire since Thursday, making me unable to login at all. The error message kept appearing and either said the network was unreachable or that there wasn't any connection, which is strange because I was logged on to the internet. As a result, I couldn't post any pics at all... which explains the delay in posting the wanton mee and cockroach figurine pics. Thank God that it's alright now.
I just had a tau sar piah and some tuna & prawn sushi my mother made last night. Need to go and start on my reading now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home