Friday, November 18, 2005

Weekend Is Here

Finally, it's Friday. Have been waiting for the weekend to arrive. Today (hours later when I am going to wake up), there will be tons of stuff for me to do in office as usual. Then, I'll be meeting a client at 230pm. Later in the night after service, there will be overnight prayer meeting.

Some of my church friends in NUS will also be having their first exam paper today. Wonder how they are feeling about it right now... Nervous? Excited? Can't sleep? Still mugging? Or sleeping like a log? I don't know... Can't remember the feeling of taking an exam already hee... but I know for sure I was very, very, VERY anxious and scared when I took my first uni exam, because I didn't know what to expect and didn't know what the examiners were looking out for. I remembered crying buckets of tears before and after most of my papers in my first semester, because I was simply too afraid or nervous. That scenario repeated itself in the following semester also. Now thinking back, I shouldn't have cried so much... but then again, that was a life experience for me to learn about putting my trust in God, and I believe my tears weren't wasted.

Why aren't I asleep yet? A couple of minutes more maybe... after a day's work, I like to go online late in the night because that to me is an avenue of relaxation, where everyone else at home has retired for the night and everything around me is just so quiet. But by midnight or so, my eyelids will start drooping. If I have the energy, I can last till 2am. If not, by 1.30am or so I will knockout. I have noticed a trend these few days... whenever I start blogging, I will blog halfway until I feel so sleepy that I will lie on the bed next to me to rest. Before I know it, it would be 6am, and I would wake up to finish up whatever I'm writing and publish the post. Even right now as I am writing this, I started on this at 12.50am earlier... but I fell asleep, woke up at 6am and is now completing it.

Think I'll go back to catch some sleep now cos my usual waking hours is between 7-730am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home