Saturday, August 12, 2006

GOING TO A NEW CELL GROUP

I will be going to a new cell group from now on. It starts this afternoon at 2pm in Toa Payoh.

In this cell group, I don't really know the people there, though I have met most of them at least once or twice, and have even sat together before in service. But there will be a few from my former cg who's gonna be there too, like Jinyi, Adrian, Jenny, her brother John, and Whai Lin. As for the rest, they have also gone to different cgs.

Many changes have taken place in the past 3 weeks. Didn't blog about it cos, guess I was still trying to allow myself time to accept and adjust to the changes. Really takes a lot of courage to walk through it, and I pray and ask God for the grace to enable me to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home